I started writing this entry in the middle of October...shortly two weeks after I got out of Tinley Park Mental Health Facility which was on September 28th. I was in there for nearly two weeks. It took me until four days ago to finish the first part of this.
I started writing this a month ago. I should have written sooner when it when it was still out-of-the-package fresh. I think I was afraid to write it and kept putting it off. Not for fear that my family will read it because they already know. Perhaps because I didn’t want to re-live it. THE RETURN TO TINLEY PARK MENTAL HEALTH CENTER. Or as I so affectionately call it, Hotel California…thank you Don Henley.
I had gone another night without sleeping…PERIOD. Then I got into another argument with my fiancée as I caught him “e-cheating” again. As I sat and bawled on the couch he reassured me it was nothing but I knew he was full of it. He and his mother left for his appointment and for the first time I was alone in the house. They figured I was going to be fine alone but being a recovering cutter, I knew I wasn’t going to be. In fact I had planned to eat all of the Vicodin I had left and then slit my wrists.
Then I decided I just wanted to talk to a psychiatrist as I was having an
I had called my fiancée’s mother and she was going to come see what was going on but she got an even more frantic call when I found out I was going to Tinley. I had a panic attack after the call and the nurse came into my room, looked at me square and said “you’re just doing this to yourself”. My fiancée’s mother fought tooth and nail so that I would go someplace other than Tinley, although I later learned that once you have been in Tinley you will go right back there. So another ambulance came and carted me off to Tinley Park.
There I was again in this smelly room with rubber couches waiting to be admitted. At least this time I had clothes…last time I went there all I had was a
Blah! It was time for them to send me off to my bed now. It was 5am when I was able to get a bed so I slept all day and all night, waking up to blood tests and what they call breakfast. I don’t remember much of my first day there, but I do remember meeting K. I knew she was gay from the second I saw her. We started talking about that and we soon discovered that my roommate, J, and the girl admitted at the same time I was were also lesbians. So we’ve got a handful of lesbians and almost all of the girls in the unit had Bipolar Disorder as well….that’s what helped to get them there. K was a self check in…crazy loon.
I spent 12 days there and they all seem to blur together. It’s the incidents and the people I remember most. The place is cold and dirty with rubber beds and rubber pillows. Even though my fiancée and his mother came to visit me everyday, I was still going crazy in there. Most especially with boredom, yet the people there did provide some entertainment and a temporary distraction from a place that was making me even more depressed.
As I frantically write this I promise I will return with interesting stories about the people and my own explosions....and how Tinley managed to badly screw up my medication and treatment.
© Nina Allen
I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Autism,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia,Love Spell,Prostate Cancer,Lung Cancer,Glaucoma.,psoriasis,Cirrhosis of Liver, Cataracts,Macular degeneration, Chrons disease,Infectious mononucleosis.,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis,Bipolar Disorder,Dementia.,Tach Disease,Breast Cancer,Blood Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Chronic Diarrhea,Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicitySyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ . I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.
ReplyDeleteAll thanks to this great herbal doctor who cured me from (LUPUS DISEASE) his name is dr imoloa. I suffered lupus disease for over 8 years with pains like: joints, Skin rash, Pain in the chest, swollen joints and many more. The anti-inflammatory drugs couldn’t cure me, until I read about his recommendation. 2 months ago, I contacted him through his email address. drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com . and he sent me the herbal treatment through DHL courier service and he instructed me on how to drink it for good two weeks. after then, And I was confirmed cured and free at the hospital after taken his powerful herbal medications You too can be cured with it if interested, he also uses his powerful herbal healing medicine to cure disease like: parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy, Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumour, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms, chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioural disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma, Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, back pain, impotence, feta alcohol spectrum, Dysthymic Disorder, Eczema, skin cancer, tuberculosis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, bone cancer, lungs cancer, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C., syphilis, diarrhea, HIV/AIDS, Huntington's Disease, back acne, Chronic renal failure, addison disease, Chronic Pain, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, bring back relationship spell. Contact him today and get a permanent cure. contact him via... email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com /whatssapp-+2347081986098.
ReplyDeletewebsite-www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com